Before the launch of the cryptocurrency exchange KickEX, the security error search program starts in looking for bug hunters.
Pump your IT skills, earn money, and become a part of the Hall of Fame in Kick Ecosystem.
What does Security Bug Bounty launch mean for the community?
- we are getting closer to the official launch of KickEX and getting rid of the small imperfections to make the platform operating perfectly for our users;
- every security bug-hunter is able to get a reward from Kick Ecosystem;
- every security bug-hunter has a chance to become a part of the Hall of Fame of Kick Ecosystem.
How hunters earn money with Security Bug Bounty
At the first stage of the Security Bug Bounty we pay for security vulnerabilities found on the following sites:
- id.kickex.com and its subdomains (KickID);
- ref.kickex.com and its subdomains (KickRef);
- beta.kickex.com and its subdomains (KickEX);
- gate.kickex.com and its subdomains.
Payouts for each error found *
- Critical – 100USD (in KICKTOKEN) + Hall of Fame
- High – 50USD (in KICKTOKEN) + Hall of Fame
- Medium – 25USD (in KICKTOKEN) + Hall of Fame
- Low – Hall of Fame
* may be adjusted for each specific finding based on results of risk analysis
How to get started in Security Bug Bounty
- Register on the platform.
- Read the terms and conditions of the Security Bug Bounty program.
- Search for errors, make reports, and get paid.
Important information about Security Bug Bounty
(!) An important part of the security bug-hunting is the final report. You must fill out a special report form that should contain a proof of the concept of exploiting vulnerabilities and steps to reproduce the occurrence of the vulnerability.
(!!) It is important to follow Safe Harbor and Responsible Disclosure practices. Please, read carefully the Kick Ecosystem Security Bug Bounty Policy before you start bug hunting.
(!!!) The reward will be paid to the best bug hunters in KickTokens.